The economic efficiency of modern cutting tools results from their particularly sharp cutting capabilities in combination with an extremely long service life.
The sharpness is determined by the cutting-edge geometry and the service life by the use of particularly wear-resistant, high-alloy tool steels.
Both aspects can be optimally influenced by the use of ATLANTIC‘s particularly cool-grinding and, depending on requirements, extremely fine-grit grinding wheels.
Customer benefits for the tool grinding sector
- Grinding wheels for grinding the face and/or the edge of circular knives.
- Grinding wheels for sharpening all possible knife shapes in the food industry.
- Grinding wheels for the manufacture of cutting tools for use in agriculture.
- Grinding wheels for sharpening saw blades.
- Use of particularly cool grinding, self-sharpening bonding systems.
- Use of extremely fine-grit silicon carbide grinding wheels for particularly sharp and burr-free cutting edge geometries.